Choose the Right Word!
- What’s the difference between flammable and inflammable?
- Should it be less than 12 items or fewer than 12 items?
- Are the drinks complementary or complimentary?
- When do I use it’s, and when its?
- Are clichés OK, or should I avoid them like the plague?
- Why do people say Whom shall I say is calling?
You will find answers to these questions and more in How Much Can a Koala Bear? A Guide to Commonly Confused Words. This handy reference to difficult and confusable words is easy to read, and fun to browse though. Keep it handy on your desk.
- Reflects current Australian usage
- Straightforward A – Z layout
- Over 900 entries
To purchase a copy, click on the Paypal panel.
Price: AU$24.95, plus $5.00 S&H